Kohalpur Model College (KMC), the first private college established at the heart of Kohalpur City,is one of the innovative institutions for students of higher studies who are seeking better and quality education. Kohalpur Model College (KMC) is affiliated to TU which is manipulated by a team of professionals in management and renowned academicians and experts as well.
The college Building is located at Kohalpur NTV road at the unique academic atmosphere that provides accessibility and friendly ambience to the students. It is nonprofit oriented institution that constantly explores better educational and career opportunities for deserving candidates. Kohalpur Model College is one of the reputed and first private college of Kohalpur city affiliated from TU on 2066 and running BBS since 2066 with outstanding results in this region and now running MBS Program first time in Kohalpur City From 2074 and from 2075 going to run BIM program first time in this region .
The vision of this college is to be a leading institution in the field of Management through providing various emerging management degrees among students such as BBS, BIM,MBS,BBA,MBA etc in province 5.
The mission of the college is to develop as a center of excellence for management education through excellence in teaching, learning, and project work, group discussion, class presentation, internship and research activities; and contribute to the national development process by producing competent human resources for managing business and public firm.
The objectives of the college are as below:
- To enhance overall educational capability of the nation and galvanize the embedded potentiality of students.
- To develop the college into one of the prestigious academic institutions of Nepal through creating healthy, respectful, result oriented and disciplined academic environment by improving quality in higher education.
- To enrich mental, Cultural and physical potentialities of the students.
- To produce skilled and Qualitative human resources in the area of management.
- To run management program affiliated to Tribhuvan University